Company: Midwest Pain Management Center
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: July 31, 2019
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
--HCA has been recognized as a World---s Most Admired Company in
the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine.
The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns
with physicians 130+ surgery centers across the United States. Our
cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO
weekends, or On-call will be required. The size of our surgery
centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one
another with a shared focus on providing the best possible
experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of
additional members to join our team!------ --A few of the benefits
we provide you:
- Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Program
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- New Extended Family Leave and PTO
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program--
Duties include but are not limited to:--
- --Obtains PT and ICD-9 diagnosis codes and other clinical
information as required for treatment of the patient from the
physician---s office; seeks assistance from Facility Coder as
determined through facility processes.
- Prepares documentation for Notification of Non-covered Medicare
Services or Advance Beneficiary notices to patients and notifies
physician---s offices about these procedures.
- Determines if patient has been previously treated at the
center. If so, completes chart request from Medical Records and
notifies Materials Manager /Nurse Manager of any physician special
- Determines O.R. time needed for the procedure and works with
O.R. nurse to ensure daily schedule is streamlined.
- Maintains Center Block Schedule List. Arranges necessary
anesthesia coverage, as determined through facility processes.
- Calls and/or faxes physician---s offices to notify them of any
open schedule times that may allow for additional cases to be taken
for the Center.
- --Promptly forwards patient face sheets to Insurance
Verification to obtain necessary authorizations based on insurance
- Verifies/confirms physician is credentialed at the Center
before scheduling the patient.
- Posts/faxes schedule within twenty four (24) hours of
Qualifications -- -- Experience:
- Minimum (1) year of experience in a medical office setting
highly preferred. (i.e. ambulatory surgery center, hospital,
doctors office) preferred. -- Certificate/License: --
- BLS may be required as per facility standard. -- We are an
equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status. --
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: Midwest Pain Management Center, Lee's Summit , Scheduler, Other , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!