Human Resources Generalist with Security Clearance
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers LLC (PAE LLC)
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Human Resources Generalist The Human Resource Generalist performs
HR duties for the National Benefits Center (NBC) Contract at the
professional level in the following functional areas: employee
relations, training, employee engagement, training & development,
new hire assimilation, providing sound guidance to supervisors and
employees, and ensuring compliance with PAE Policy and local and
federal employment laws. This position requires an extremely
perceptive person who can relate to individuals at all levels
within the organization. The generalist must be sensitive to
corporate needs, employee goodwill and the business needs. Acts as
business partner to local HR and Program Management organization.
Essential Functions * Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Acts as an employee relations specialist providing guidance to
both managers and employees.
* Coaches, counsels, and guides supervisors, managers, and
employees to ensure optimal performance and execution of functional
* Provides sound guidance to managers and supervisors in the
execution of progressive disciplinary actions.
* Assists in maintaining Workday employee information and handling
HRIS processes when required.
* Leads new hire orientation and assists with on-boarding tasks as
* Tracks new hires to monitor assimilation into the workplace.
Tracks all employee disciplinary action.
* Monitors tardy and absenteeism reports and ensures proper
documentation is issued on employees who have excessive tardiness
or absenteeism problems.
* Assists in maintaining employee workday and/or shared file
* Ensures compliance with Form I-9 Employment Eligibility
Verification; periodically audits Forms I-9.
* Assists in ensuring completion of Performance Management
processes for year end and mid-year evaluations.
* Maintains leave of absence and accommodation records, to include
communicating with supervisors and employees concerning their
leaves and/or accommodation documentation and statuses.
* Prepares weekly Leave of Absence reports.
* Conducts Exit Interviews for all terminating employees.
* Assists in execution of corporate Human Resource initiatives.
* Assists employees as needed in questions regarding benefits
and/or payroll concerns.
* For benefit questions, refers employees to the appropriate vendor
for resolution of concerns.
* Performs other duties as needed in the delivery of HR function
for the contract. Competencies * Business Acumen.
* Critical Evaluation.
* Ethical Practice.
* Global & Cultural Awareness.
* HR Expertise.
* Relationship Management
* Employee Relations Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly
works in a government facility in both operational and office
settings. Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and
fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and
reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to
stand, walk through facilities, talk and hear. Position
Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. The HR Generalist will be responsible
for assisting both day and second shift operations therefore must
be able to work 3 PM to midnight shifts, as needed. Travel
Local travel to various work sites is required. Required Education
and Experience Bachelor's degree and experience in performing HR
Generalist functions with an emphasis on employee relations and
coaching supervisors and employees Preferred Education and
3+ years of HR generalist experience including but not limited to
employee relations, training, coaching of supervisors and
employees, HR administrative functions, performance management, and
employee retention strategies. Additional Eligibility
Qualifications SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) orSHRM Senior
Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)certification preferred but not
required. Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Ability to obtain clearance, if applicable. PAE is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal
opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color,
sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's
status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family
structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or
information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so
long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or
without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category
under federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is
the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers LLC (PAE LLC), Lee's Summit , Human Resources Generalist with Security Clearance, Other , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!