Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: January 10, 2022
client is the largest animal health care company in the world
dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever
better ways. Building on 60 years of experience, client delivers
quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic
products, genetic tests, and supported by a range of services.
As a Warehouse Associate at client you will be responsible for:
- The accurate, fast-paced, picking of customer orders assuring
the correct item, lot number, and quantity are assembled to meet
the customer order requirements.
- The preparation of orders for shipment in a customer-friendly
manner. This may include the accurate checking of each carton and
the packing of material into boxes containers and pallets assuring
the appropriate protection of our products and shipment modes are
used to assure they are received by our customers according to our
standards of care meeting our product and customer
- Ability to follow departments SOPs
- Compliance with Quality Standards & Environmental, Health and
Work Environment Benefits:
- Climate controlled warehouse environment
- Flexibility with shifts available to fit your schedule!
- Rotation of duties daily
- CDC compliant COVID cleaning and precautions in place to ensure
the safety of our employees and their families
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent,
- Basic computer skills
- Minimum of two years' experience in a general warehousing or
- Good attendance record and a commitment to working as part of a
Keywords: CorTech, Lee's Summit , Material Handler, Professions , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!