Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job Summary We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic
for a food manufacturing company that specializes in dry pasta.
This is a full time position with benefits Job Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years maintenance experience in a Manufacturing
Environment (preferably food)
- 2-year technical degree preferred (Electrical/Mechanical
preferred) Job Duties
- Troubleshoot and repair plant equipment and facilities
- Performs general and preventative maintenance to assure minimal
- Maintenance of pneumatics, hydraulics, AC frequency drives,
- Welding and fabrication abilities (arc, MIG, TIG, oxyacetylene,
- Work with industrial electricity (master controls) to
troubleshoot and repair electrical components and machinery
including all three phase 480, 220, and other plant systems
- We offer a very competitive pay ranging from 50k to 55k
depending on experience.
- Full corporate benefits package.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Lee's Summit , Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!