Environmental Services Technician
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Do you have the career opportunities as an Environmental Services
Technician you want with your current employer? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join Lee's Summit Medical Center which is
part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare.Lee's Summit Medical Center, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as an Environmental Services Technician where your passion
for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!To
promote healing, hospitals must provide an infection-free
environment. The work of the environmental services department
(EVS) is vital to that effort. EVS is far more than just
housekeeping. In addition to cleaning floors and restrooms, EVS
personnel are on the frontline of infection prevention. About this
- The culture throughout the entire hospital is team and patient
- Everyone on the team are motivated and leadership is committed
to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal
- Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority.
- Environmental Services are a team-based department focusing on
sanitation in patient rooms and throughout the facility.
- It is critically important for our department to deliver
top-quality service and provide a clean, inviting environment in
conjunction with making patients and visitors feel welcome.
- Ability to work as part of a team in an atmosphere that is
variable paced low pressure.
- Ability to operate autonomously on a varying set of tasks.
Requires mobility and ability to move, lift, push, and pull
equipment & supplies. What qualifications you will need:
- No prior experience required, however, preference will be given
to environmental cleaning experience, especially in a healthcare
- Must be able to use all job specific equipment that are
required to clean and maintain the facility.
- Must be able to read and write, and follow oral and written
- No Travel Travel Required
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved). Lee's Summit Medical
Center is an 80+ bed full-service hospital. We serve Lee's Summit
and surrounding areas. Our services are supported by more than 300
physicians who represent more than 40 specialties. We have more
than 500 highly trained colleagues and 60 volunteers. Our services
and specialties include cardiology, cancer care, endoscopy,
emergency services, imaging, neurology, pain management, and
pulmonology. We offer physical therapy, speech-language pathology,
occupational therapy, sports medicine, respiratory care, women's
care, and an array of surgical services. We have a
dually-accredited Chest Pain and Primary Stroke Center. Our trained
staff and experienced Medical Staff are ready to treat our
community. Our hospital is affiliated with HCA Healthcare Midwest
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Environmental Services Technician opening. We
promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Lee's Summit , Environmental Services Technician, Professions , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!