Inside Sales Agent
Company: Full Potential Solutions
Location: Lees Summit
Posted on: November 20, 2022
NOW PAYING $18/HR!Full Potential Solutions (FPS) is a
performance-based outsourcing firm headquartered in Boston, MA with
over 4,300 global employees operating in 15 locations spread across
nine countries. FPS puts culture and people first, employing the
best people, processes, and proprietary technology available to
deliver omni-channel solutions for our clients and fulfilling
careers for our employees.We believe that happy, fulfilled teams
achieve great things! FPS offers a competitive suite of benefits
for our employees, including a lucrative compensation program,
medical/dental/vision benefits, and the opportunity for high
potential career growth with a fast-growing company. We are
committed to creating a culture where our people thrive and reach
their full potential, ultimately delivering excellence for our
clients.Our Core Values:
- Integrity - Do what s right for everyone: clients,
shareholders, partners & colleagues. Team is more important than
self, and create an atmosphere of mutual respect.
- Excellence - Deliver exceptional client results. Reward and
recognize performance. Relentless pursuit of improvement.
- Accountability - Act like an owner. Take pride in our work.
Measure results (your own and our clients). Be passionate.
- Grace - Respect and appreciate differences. Have empathy for
one another.Our Mission: To create conditions within which people
can thrive!Are you hungry to succeed and accelerate your career
growth? Do you have what it takes to earn more than $50,000 per
year, including bonuses, in your starting position with us? It is
all within your reach at FPS assuming you exhibit our core values.
We are building a Center of Excellence for one of the largest Gig
economy companies on the planet, and need talented, motivated and
hard-working individuals who will help transform the manner in
which this company engages with their clients, partners and
customers..We believe if we live by our core values and pay our
people a premium, we will maintain our incredible culture as we
attract and retain the best people. FPS is not for everyone. Those
with a desire to serve, to problem-solve and to contribute with a
sense of urgency, quality and collaboration will find FPS a unique
and inviting workplace. We have grown globally to over 4,300
employees in 4 years - creating a host of career opportunities for
our people to thrive!We offer a comprehensive compensation and
benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, generous
PTO, a performance-based bonus program and opportunities for
training and career development.As an Inside Sales Agent, you will
be handling outbound and inbound calls from restaurant and business
owners. Goal is to target this small to medium size restaurants and
businesses have their menu/list of things they sell be listed to
our Uber's App.Responsibilities
- You will exhaust leads and close deals with target restaurants
via cold calling.
- Help Business owners understand the added value of signing up
with the client s platform.
- Upsell additional productions, promotions and missing
opportunities for the Business.
- Create an opportunity for businesses to acquire new customers
and establish and/or strengthen their online presence using the
client s platform.
- Meet the required daily and weekly activity metrics to exceed
- Evaluate customer needs and influence them of benefits and
value of our client s partnership with them
- Research accounts and diligently comply with sales/follow-up
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the Team Lead to strengthen
the team s development and resultsQualifications
- Working experience in sales preferably in a B2B environment
(B2B sales program/account management/lead
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Very strong language and communication skills (written and
verbal) and robust affinity to US culture/business/consumers
- Superior sales and negotiation skillsSkills and Abilities
- High proficiency in communicating across several platforms.
Must be able to form connections using their voice or with written
messages, with less emphasis placed on face-to-face communication.
A pleasant phone voice is an advantage.
- Must exhibit supreme oral expression and remarkable
presentation skills; Highly articulate and eloquent
- Highly adaptable to dealing with various customer types;
exceedingly conversational and inherently engaging;
- Oral comprehension. Strong analytical and problem-solving
- Must have keen attention to details; superb planning,
organizational and time-management skills
- Must be highly confident and effective in talking, dealing,
presenting, selling, negotiating with various job levels from
assistants, managers, to business owners and executives across
- Must have grit or a strong sense of passion and
- Self-motivated, resilient, and enthusiastic; Must have a
personality and character that can prudently deal with rejection
without letting it impact the ability to be successful and exceed
own performance results
- Incentive and money-driven; gets the extra push and motivation
through rewards, career enhancement, and skills improvement
- Highly confident; can speak through their confidence
- Superior web navigation and computer skills
- Ability to multitask; talk, type, not get distracted
- Highly independent and proactive; can work with minimal
supervision and guidance Associated topics: agent, club, inside
sales representative, insurance agent, market, marketing, outbound,
sales representative, telephone, telesales
Keywords: Full Potential Solutions, Lee's Summit , Inside Sales Agent, Sales , Lees Summit, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!